- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to the Site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Boss and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Any terms and conditions which you include in any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document are expressly excluded. Any variation of the terms and conditions in this Agreement will be binding on Boss only if agreed in writing by you and an authorized representative of Boss. This Agreement may be amended by Boss at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Use of site. By accessing the Site and/or ordering any product, you are agreeing to not use Boss’s services or the Site to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided is true and that you agree to abide by this Agreement. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, this Agreement has been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Boss in its sole discretion.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. By posting of information or materials on the Site, Boss does not waive any right in such information and materials.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Protection of Intellectual Property. If you believe that any product purchased on the Site or any materials accessible on or from this Site have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information (“Notice”)
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material or products you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.