Personal information is any information that identifies you such as your address, telephone and facsimile numbers, email address and your credit card number.
What personal information do we collect?
Online Purchases – BOSS SHOTSHELLS collects personal information to allow us to:
- Process your order
- To contact you regarding your order
- To answer any questions/concerns you might have expressed while on the BOSS SHOTSHELLS website.
Customer Accounts – You do not have to register to shop online. If you choose to register, as a returning customer to the BOSS SHOTSHELLS website, registering will speed up the shopping process and will customize your site experiences. As a registered member with us, you give us permission to store your Personal Information online. Note: We DO NOT store credit card information, which must be entered each time you order from us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when someone places an order. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and all sensitive/credit information you provide during an order transaction is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. In addition, our site is protected and scanned daily for malware, vulnerabilities and other online threats. Both the scan results and SSL layer protection are provided by industry leading companies and viewable by an online certificate for you to access and see throughout your process. Our site is also only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
You can choose to have your computer block cookies through your browser security settings, or warn you each time a cookie is being sent. Each web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc..) is a little different, so refer to the browser Help menu to adjust your cookies if you prefer.
Disabling cookies may not allow certain features on a site to function properly, however, you can still place orders.
CAN SPAM Act / Email Address
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Email Addresses are collected to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Future email marketing after the original transaction has occurred
In accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Distinguish between order/inquiry related emails and advertisements
- Include the physical address of our business
- Monitor our third party email marketing services for compliance
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests
- Allow users to self-unsubscribe with a link at the bottom of each email