Copper-Plated Bismuth. Buffered.
The Head Bossman's latest brainchild and proudest achievement since Boss' inception has arrived. Blending the lead-like performance of our Copper-Plated Bismuth with eco-conscious features designed to significantly improve performance and lethality, Warchief by Boss Shotshells sets the new standard for non-toxic shotshells. Not only has Warchief allowed the Boss team to go more vertical with its American manufacturing capabilities, it has allowed us to take an already industry leading product and make it better. Filled to the crimp with upgrades, here's the skinny on the innovative new additions Warchief has to offer:
- Longer range with F and IM Chokes: 88% patterns at 40 yards are not uncommon (20ga 3" #4)
- More uniform patterns with all choke constrictions
- Deeper pellet penetration - Shot now deforms upon impact, not setback
- Proprietary blend of bio-sourced and biodegradeable materials
- Designed and engineered specifcally for Bismuth shot
- Double gas seal allows for more efficient powder burn
- Full length, hinged wad petals for additional protection and quick release of shot
- Manufactured in house with USA made polymers
- Infused with BioTec's EcoPure® additive to aid in the decomposition process once fired. This is NOT a PLA based bio-polymer!
(Want to know how to get up to $40 off per case? Find out here.